Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Share your Story...

I wanted to let you know that I am shooting a documentary about the Athena's Cup and am looking for stories from women currently battling and who have battled breast cancer. This is also open to men and women who have lost a loved one to breast cancer.

Each person will be given 15 minutes to share their story.

Here are the details:

Saturday, January 23rd
11:30am - 5:00pm (am slots are filled but I have 2-5 slots still available)
Athena's Headquarters
640 Winter Street
Woonsocket, RI 02895

Please bring a photo of your loved one.

We need your voice.
We need many voices....

I hope to see you on Saturday!

Goddess Bless,
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. The article in the paper was very inspiring. I will be sending bras and donations. I just learned one of my best friends has breast cancer and want to do something!!!! to help. Keep up the efforts

    ReplyDelete